Make your baggage easier to locate with this stylish luggage tag. It's a double sided, high quality woven tag, with a stainless steel ring that you can attach to your keys, luggage, bag and jacket. One side reads "Black Lives Matter”, the other features emojis of fists in multiple skin tones.
5 1/8" x 1 1/8"
We will be donating 50% of all profits to a local charity
So many of the organizations that are dedicated to helping save and advocate for black lives are in desperate need of additional funds, as are the families involved. Consider donating to the following:
George Floyds family
Regis Korchinski-Paque Family
Or, you could direct your donation to an organization. A few suggestions:
• The Bail Project, a nonprofit that aims to mitigate incarceration rates through bail reform.
• Black Visions Collective, a black, trans, and queer-led social justice organization and legal fund based in Minneapolis-St. Paul.
• The Minnesota Freedom Fund, which pays criminal and immigration bail and bond for people who cannot afford it.
• The Brooklyn Bail Fund, which helps pay bail for those who cannot afford it.
• The NAACP Legal Defense Fund, which supports racial justice through advocacy, litigation, and education.
• Communities United Against Police Brutality, which operates a crisis hotline where people can report abuse; offers legal, medical, and psychological resource referrals; and engages in political action against police brutality.
• Northstar Health Collective, a St. Paul–based organization that provides health services and support at protests.
• The ACLU, which provides legal services and support for a broad range of people with civil rights complaints.