Despite what some pop stars try to tell you, it’s never too late to say you’re sorry. In fact, here in the Great White North, we’re constantly apologizing for things we did or haven’t even done yet. Fortunately, you can add this classic Canadian slogan to your classic Canadian tuxedo. You’ll be sorry if you miss out on these.
1. Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
2. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
3. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
4. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 1 minute
6. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
7. Reinforce by hand-stitching around the patch.
Do not iron on materials such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do not bleach.