These hand-poured pumpkin beeswax candles are fun, colourful and almost too pretty to burn!
Made of 100% locally Ontario sourced beeswax with a cotton wick. Beeswax is a safe and non-toxic. While it burns, it emits a subtle honey smell and negative ions which help clear indoor air pollutants.
Care Instructions: - Please trim your candle wicks to 1/4” before each burn. - Please use a candle dish to safely avoid fire hazards and furniture damage. - Natural high quality beeswax develops a bloom / frost with changes in temperature. Simply wipe with a cloth.
*Please note that all beeswax colours are hand mixed in small batches, therefore may have slight variations from batch to batch*