Show off your true colours with this beautiful Pine + Navy polymer clay Pride rainbow enamel pin.
Michelle creates unique, one of a kind hand mixed colours for all her earring designs. She creates all colours by hand, hand rolls, shapes and cuts each piece.
Polymer Clay Jewellery Care
* Do not wear polymer clay while applying perfume or hairspray.
* Take care not to bend or drop polymer clay pieces.
* To clean polymer clay jewellery, wipe it off with a piece of soft fabric. To remove makeup marks on your polymer clay, simply dampen a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol and gently wipe piece.
* Avoid using any solvents or commercial jewellery cleaning machines as they may damage the polymer clay.
* When not in use, store polymer clay jewellery in a box or a separate compartment. Sharp objects can scratch the clay surface.